Tuesday 30 March 2010

Blurb away from blurb

I woke up today feeling a little bit ill.

Coincidentally, I wasn't feeling great before sleep either.

I'm not sure why I'm doing this typing here as I have nothing of special length to go on about but I kinda feel like mixing it up a bit today.

I Walked with Pokémon during my day of work. This was fairly productive but I can see the value and shine wearing off sooner than I'd like due to the fact that levels gained while walking don't give you new moves or evolutions. That said, I am getting trade fodder and items that I can't buy. I wouldn't say that I walked much more than usual though. #NintendoSurreptitiousKeepFitFail

When I'm visualising things I stare into the middle distance with my eyes held remarkably open. [He remarked.]

I still haven't read any of the books I got boothers to pick for me in January. I stopped about three chapters into Pride & Prejudice & Zombies due me not quite being able to visualise who was who and realising that the bits that I found hilariously juxtaposed to the source material were actually fixed into the rhythm of the book in a semi-predictable manner and had therefore lost their bite. *inhale*

I really need to work on my sentence length. And my drivelling-on length.

If this fairy has offended, think but this and all is mended: I like your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment